So apparently, some mad men decided to threaten the Chief
Justice of this sovereign nation. You’ve gotta ask, What in the Hell were they
thinking!! I have seen the alleged letter doing rounds on twitter and all I
could think of was, are you fucking kidding me?!! Honestly, I thought we had
matured from the childishness and the stupidity that rocked this great nation
after the last general election, but evidently, we are still a long way from that.
First, the writer should learn how to fucking spell and use
some bloody tenses. Reading that letter, I could hear the screams of the
English language as it was being butchered, and the sorrowful weeping my
teacher of English would have made as she read it. The bastard, or bastards as
it could well be, made my mind bleed. I could feel myself getting dumber with
each sentence. I am surprised that that shit was actually typed!! Riddle me
this, what the hell is that chicken-like scrawl at the bottom?
Whoever wrote that letter is a fucking psycho, and an ego maniacal narcissist. The over-exaggeration of self-worth, both in himself
and his “organization” is damn near blinding! (and they said watching Criminal
Minds wouldn’t help me) I especially disliked the part where he said tupende
tusipende…Douche bag and his band of merry idiots are only about a million, we
are 39 million. Do you honestly think we will idly sit here and let you burn
our beloved Kenya over one insignificant motherfucker just because you think he
should be president?! Get over yourself!
The interesting point though, will be how Kenyans react to
this letter. I hope the rest of us are sober enough not to pin the actions of a
few disturbed individuals onto a whole grouping of people. I hope that the sober
minded people will offer guidance to the less sober… I hope Kenyans are mature
enough to know the difference. I however appeal to anyone who might know who
the fuck the author of that letter is, to suffocate the bastard in his sleep.
It’s actually pretty easy; step 1, pick up pillow. Step 2, place pillow over
his face and hold it down with force. Step 3, maintain pillow until bastard
stops struggling. Step 4, keep it there a little longer for good measure.
Finally, Dear Makau Mutua,
Rookie move there from someone who claims to be a professor.
There is a reason why sensitive documents are declassified after a period of
time…to let emotions and passions die down. You do not toss a lit match into a
powder keg of TNT just because you are a safe distance away. Posting that
letter on twitter was not your finest hour. I would expect this of the
not-so-wise general populous, but not someone who loves to portray themselves
as above the rest, freedom of speech notwithstanding. For that, fuck you!
Going forward, I hope y’all practice speed of thought. As
Eddie Griffin says, THINK! IT AI’T ILLEGAL YET. BUT THEY’RE WORKING ON IT.
Hmmm, i agree with you on the posting of the letter on social media, however,the writter of the letter might have indicated that their threat is meant to make sure that someone becomes prez, but let us not forget , it is 'duck' season, but its only one duck so all are using guns, bazookas and even smelly skunk asses to get
ReplyDelete