There is no greater feeling in the world like writing when you
are pissed! I have got to warn you though, this post is going to feel a little
awkward later on and there is likely going to be a backlash of disappointment
in myself reading this, but who cares! England won and Kenya lost!
For the dimwitted who have not caught on, I am talking about
the Wellingtons 7s final; we lost to those tea and scones bastards! I did not watch
the game myself, but from what I gather, the ref was shit; so much shit that
the crowd booed when England won….and now I love that crowd!
Those England bastards are not content with giving us the
shittiest James Bond in the history of James Bonds, and producing the saddest
fat girl on the world, and they had to rig us out of the fucking cup?! So yeah,
Thank You England, for Daniel Fucking Craig and Skyfall, for that Hippo Adele, for
an insufferable, useless monarch who won’t die, and for today! Thank you for
making me feel like I have been colonized again. If it wasn’t for my love of
Manchester United….
I have vented, and the demons of denial are gone, at least now
I can think on other issues, like those that do not feel a damn thing about how
the Kenya Sevens team was cheated out of the cup. I hope for the sake of your
soul you have something in your heart that is truly Kenyan that can inspire
feelings of national pride. I have the Sevens team and the Kenya Women’s
Volleyball team (ulterior motives for supporting them notwithstanding); if you
do not, then you are an unpatriotic waste of skin you useless idiot! It doesn’t
have to be sports related; it could be anything, as long as it makes you proud
to be Kenyan, as long as it is inclusive of the whole nation, as long as it
makes sense (and no, Tusker and that Faiba advert don’t count). It just has to
be something that is truly Kenyan and has national cohesion value.
This post shouldn’t make sense, and honestly, I don’t give a rat’s
ass if it does. It is a spur of the moment post inspired by the close but no
cigar feeling…and the sudden realization that there is a worthless Kenyan somewhere,
who does not have a national activity that gets him this fired up. Some godless
bastard who does not support and/or follow a nationalistic activity, to this
point and in my not so humble opinion (The same one that trounces all others as
long as it is on this blog) Anyone who does not have one of the above, is the
same person who does not give a crap about this country, and is only interested
in “their” people. May you get elephantiasis of the balls, and if you don’t have
balls, may you grow some actual physical balls, and then get elephantiasis of
the balls!
On that note, and most importantly, Thank You Kenya 7s
team. Thank you. You made me very proud to be Kenyan and You really did carry
this country high. Your contributions did not go unnoticed! (Sentimental moment
over)
"...for an insufferable, useless monarch who won’t die, and for today! Thank you for making me feel like I have been colonized again!"
ReplyDeleteNASTY!