Forgive me blog for I have sinned. It has been forever since I
posted anything, and I fill all guilty and what not....but hush now child, am
back with a new badness!! I may be a lil rusty and what not, having been on the
sidelines with a thumb injury, but match fitness is slowly coming back. If this
article touches on you and you feel offended, go hug a cactus, coz I lost that
fuck I was about to give.
Having said that, I
give a shout out, to the dudes out there that are killing us with their low
self-esteem. See, there is this tendency for weirdness that seems to have infiltrated
our ranks like a French double agent. Thing is, dudes say or do one thing, to
cover up a whole set of inabilities. As usual, I am the only one who can follow
my thought process without examples and diagrams...so kids, sit down and let
the teacher teach.
Example One...
Everyone has this friend. That dude who is always bashing
everything that people are doing by tagging it “Gay”, and if you cannot think
of anyone in your gang who does this, then it’s you dude, it’s you!!
I understand that there
are things that our brothers who bat for the opposition will do that I will
find to be above and beyond my scope of open-mindedness (long ass word that
one), but this guy goes above and beyond to label everything and anything! He
sees a guy wearing a scarf, he’s gay. He does not want to consider that it’s
July. July mornings are cold Motherfucker!! He sees a dude just being nice to
his friend, gay. He brands everything gay! This is the same guy who the last
time saw him hitting on a girl, was right around that time when Mourinho was
still Chelsea coach. His Twitter Timeline does not have a single tweet to a
girl! Then he has the guts to call what other niggas gay?! Really? Screw you
and all you represent. You need to get laid you fucking homophobe! I think your
tadpoles have been in there too long they’ve grown into frogs. Go bust a nut
you retard! Not everything you see is gay. If a dude does not like football or
rugby, and his cup of tea is table tennis, what’s it to you? So what if a dude
is into Gossip girl or Mexican Soaps? So what if a guy passes on a bottle of JW
coz he’s chugging down Snapps all night long? So what if he would rather listen
to Celine Dion than Rick Ross? That Canadian Heifer is a legend! That is called
preference motherfucker...look that shit up on Webster’s!
So what if a guy cried while watching Eat Pray Love? I almost
shed a tear while watching The Lion King...and I am not emotional! You probably
have a secret stash of the same shit you hating on...waking up to watch Must
Love Dogs in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping!
In my opinion, unless you are hating on Justin Bieber, or The
Twilight Saga, you have no right to call anything anyone prefers to do, eat,
drink or smoke. It is not in your place to judge. You need to get a tube of
lotion, a porn DVD, and lock yourself in a room until you wank all that
stupidity into a towel!
Example Two...
Everyone knows of that short dude who is always angry at the
world...shouting at his topmost voice at the club. That little guy who is
always threatening to knock the teeth off some guy twice his size over some
bullshit...I am tired of that guy! Before you go and call me a bully, telling
me that am looking down on the little guy, let me get it out there... I am
relatively 5’ 7”. That is relatively short. I am however, tired of that short
SOB who has not come to terms with the fact that nature shortchanged him (I am
full of short puns today ain’t I?). Walking around like he is Hercules…puffing
out his lil chest and what not.
Listen little nigga…you are not the baddest thing since Chuck
Norris. That big guy you just threatened who did not knock you into next week,
just decided to be the bigger man (I can’t seem to stop with the short puns
today!!). You are just wasting everybody’s time and embarrassing yourself to no
end. There is some patient Kenyans out there if no one has fisted you yet. Stop
bucking all around like you the it shit and grab a seat, before someone gets
fed up with you and decides to take you up on that offer, and that someone
might be a 6’7” and muscle bound former rugby player, who will do things to you
that are illegal in 178 countries worldwide.
There are some pretty cool short guys out there. The fun kind…
the kind who are cool with their lack of height, who like me, understand that
that dream they had of slam dunking the ball will remain just that, a dream.
Now, if you are that guy out there ruining our good names, listen here little
one: You will not grow any taller, you are genetically cursed to be short.
Start using that shit to pick up girls. Stop trying to act macho, like you’re
the head honcho. Unless you got Manny Pacman’s skill (If you do not know who
that is, make Google your friend), or Kat Williams fame, or Kevin Harts
bodyguards, or Danny DeVito’s connections, or Simon Cowell’s money, Shut the
fuck up, grab a seat and stop embarrassing everyone, little motherfucker!!
I could go on for a while, calling out the dudes going around
masquerading as the all time greats, while all the time overcompensating for
something…small penis, erectile dysfunction, height disadvantage…whatever gets
their panties in a bunch. All am saying is, unbunch your panties, and let the
rest of us have some peace. Let it go you bastard…or find Jesus. It Worked for
Maina Njenga…
Heheehehe!Like preaching to the converted...kwanya I knw a short guy who'd be 'touched' by those words.And all y'all other guys with esteem issues,SOCK IT UP!
ReplyDeleteHonestly this is one of those things i do not bother reading past line three.boring n a cliche piece of work. suprisingly it came from a brilliant mind. you can do better...
ReplyDeleteMy first negative comment! *wipes tears of joy* I feel so alive! I would have liked it though if you left a name, instead of anon...but its cool.
DeleteDude, am stil waitin' fo tha moral of tha stori,,!
ReplyDelete